Don't be 'a writer'. Be writing.
-- William Faulkner
Original works, re-write and, ghostwriting services. See SCREENPLAYS
THE LOVE EFFECT - Feature Film
• QuarterFinalist BlueCat International Screenplay Awards
THE LOVE EFFECT - Short Film
• Winner GRAND JURY PRIZE Santa Monica International Film Festival
• Winner BEST DIRECTOR
• Nominated Best Original Screenplay
• BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY - Malibu International Film Festival
• Warner Bros. Television Writer's Workshop - Top 12 finalist.
• Honorable Mention - UCLA Professional Program in Screenwriting Competition - for "Buga Beluga and The Deep Blue Sea" - Animated Family Musical, Feature film.
“Pollock’s No. 20” - Critical essay. Writer.
Essay/research paper discussing the technique, form and stylization of Jackson Pollack’s work and how each reflects both his mood and inner turmoil. Was asked by CSULB Professor Sarah Jaffray to use essay as an example to teach her classes.
“Novel vs. Film: Examining The Pledge” - Critical essay. Writer.
A research paper that discusses the different devices of symbolism and illustration for both the film and novel version of Fredreich Dürrenmatt’s “The Pledge”. Asked by Swiss Professor/Filmmaker Walo Deuber to use essay as an example to teach his classes domestically and internationally.
"I’m The Chef, You’re The Cook"
P&G Global Web-series Written Idea Winner
One of several ideas selected for a $170,000 web-series.
TWC Presidential Inauguration Essay
Selected Receipient of the CSULB/TWC Presendential Inauguration Scholarship. Only film student in the world to attend President Barack Obama's inauguration on full scholarship.
"In The Aftermath Of Suicide & Depression, These 3 Filmmakers Found A Way To Change The World"
"Academic Seminars Influence Aspiring World-Changers."
The Washington Center
"OneWaveStory: THE LOVE EFFECT Film and how surfing made us realize the power of change."
One Wave is All It Takes - Mental Heath Organization
THE LOVE EFFECT - Film and Social Awareness Campaign